SP Wilmad-LabGlass – Return Guideline & Procedure
SP Wilmad‐LabGlass manufactures a diverse line of laboratory glassware and scientific equipment. We are a leading manufacturer of NMR and EPR sample tubes as well as precision engineered glass, OEM Quartz components and assemblies.
The SP commitment to customer satisfaction includes our goal of providing top quality lab glass products and service to our customers. Processing repair or return requests are important as we uphold our pledge of delivering the best service to our customers.
To ensure the best experience when having to request a return, please read our procedure outlined below.
RETURN PROCEDURE & GUIDELINE
Customers should inspect all orders for accuracy and product integrity upon receipt.
- Any damage or shipping error must be reported via our Return Processing Portal at Renewity link within 10 business days of delivery receipt to ensure timely resolution.
- Requests to return products or issue a credit after 10 business days of receipt, will be denied.
- Carrier damage claims must be resolved directly with the carrier and not SP Wilmad-LabGlass.
- The following products cannot be returned:
- Custom products
- Private label products
- Non-Stock products
- Sterile products
- Products associated with special price quotes
- Discontinued products
- Include photographs of shipping cartons, packaging and product damage when submitting return request.
- Return Merchandise Authorizations are valid for a period of sixty (60) days from date of issuance.
- Refunds for returned product will be issued within 15 business days of receipt in our warehouse.
- Exchanges are no longer processed. If a replacement product is desired, a new purchase order must be generated, and a return request initiated.
- Re-stocking fees may apply.
- Refunds and credits for damaged products are only granted for those accounts in good credit standing at the time of the return.
- RMA or Return Merchandise Authorization Number must be visible on the outside of all packing materials and on all documentation included with the physical return. Failure to provide proper package identification may result in refusal of shipment or delays in processing.
WEB LINK FOR RETURN REQUESTS
Our web link for return requests: Renewity Link
Note: Your account must be set up by our Customer Service Team prior to accessing the Returns Processing Portal. Once established, your Purchase Order or Reference Number is necessary to process your return request.
Contact our customer service team at [email protected] to discuss repair requests.